Here are our unpacking instructions:
- Remove cap from tube
- Gently slide the print out, but don’t force it
- Remove plastic cover
- Uncurl poster and place heavy objects on each corner
- Leave to flatten overnight
- Choose a suitable frame (50 x 70cm)
- Frame it, hang it, love it
Once your package has shipped, you will be sent tracking details via email. Please check your spam folder if you don’t think you’ve received it.
For shipments via post: Once the consignment has been passed to your local post office you should track it with them. If they don’t offer online tracking, please call them. If you’re still unable to track your package, please get in touch with us.
Please do not accept packages that appear damaged. Pass them back to the delivery company and inform us immediately.
If, however, there was no damage visible from the outside of the package, please inform us right away and provide pictures of the damaged print.
Unfortunately, our system doesn’t support Amex. Should you be experiencing payment difficulties with other credit cards then please use the PayPal credit card alternative – this allows you to pay by credit card without actually needing a Paypal account (see picture below). If problems persist, please contact us.
Don’t worry. We send out a total of two emails for every order:
- The first email confirms the acknowledgment of your order and confirms the payment of your order.
- The second email is sent as soon as your order is packaged and shipped, and includes your tracking details and invoice.
Should you be in doubt, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Couldn’t find what you’ve been looking for? Send us an to email and we’ll get in touch shortly.