Artwork is different.
Owned by Max.
At MK-7 by hand.
Combining digital and hand-crafting design techniques, the first instalment of our Art Edition series is one of the most complex works we have created so far. The process started in the Automobilist HQ with a 3D model of the RB18. To complement the poster with hand-painted features, the design was specifically constructed to incorporate the artist's vision. Completed at the site of Oracle Red Bull Racing's MK-7 facility, the artwork embodies the perfect artistic synergy between all three parties.
ORACLE RED BULL RACING - MAX VERSTAPPEN - 2022 | ART EDITION
Art Edition of
Art Edition of
- Introducing the first iteration of our Art Edition series
- Hand-finished with spray paint, sharpies and special stencils by Longiy inside the MK-7 facility at Oracle Red Bull Racing’s Milton Keynes HQ
- Designed using the latest 3D modelling technology
- Exclusively limited to only 25 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Comes as a large sized poster, 70 x 100 cm (27 ½ x 39 ⅜ inch), framing included
- Reproduced as a high-quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Free Global Shipping from Europe, packaged and delivered in a protective case
Officially Licensed Product
Art prints only.
70 x 100 cm format.
In his RB18 F1 car.
Due to its hand-finished nature and larger 70 x 100 cm (27 ½ x 39 ⅜ inch) size, the Max Verstappen Art Edition is now one of the most limited artworks created at Automobilist. Limited to 25 uniquely numbered pieces, number 1 has been reserved for Max Verstappen from the very beginning and number 7 has been given to the lucky winner from Oracle Red Bull Racing’s The Paddock. Therefore, only 23 posters have ever been made available to the public.
THE MAKING OF
The partnership between Automobilist and Oracle Red Bull Racing is nothing new. Following our previous cooperative artworks and designs, we have wanted to elevate the collaborative efforts even further. Therefore, choosing the perfect partner for creating our first Art Edition was an easy task. Finishing the artwork at the site of the Milton Keynes HQ, we have been finally able to work hand-in-hand and face-to-face with creative and like-minded people. Find out more in the interview with Oracle Red Bull Racing's Head of Brand Design Greg Auchterlonie below: