CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Our Identification
The owner and provider of the website automobilist.com, the company Automobilist s.r.o., ID No.: 07199813, with its registered seat at Přístavní 1315/7, Holešovice, 170 00 Praha 7, a limited liability company registered in the commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file C 296488 (hereinafter the „Company“), pursuant to Art. 13 and following of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the „GDPR“), hereby informs you about the means and principles concerning the protection of your privacy and the processing of your Personal data for the purposes specified herein.
- Our Identification
By opting in, you hereby grant to us your express, free and informed consent to process your Personal data for the purposes specified herein pursuant to the Art. 6 par. 1 let. a) and Art. 7 of the GDPR.
- What Personal Data Do We Process?
The Company as the controller of the personal data (hereinafter the “Controller”) processes for following categories of personal data (hereinafter the “Personal data”):
- Name and surname;
- For What Purposes?
The Company processes the Personal data under the conditions and within the limits set by all applicable legislation and for following purposes:
- The distribution of the Company’s newsletter;
- The distribution of other updates, commercial communication and information about our new offers;
- The personalisation of advertisement and remarketing.
- How Long Do We Process Personal Data?
Your Personal data shall be processed for the duration of 5 years from the grant of the consent (hereinafter the “Term of processing”), unless you withdraw the consent earlier. After the Term of processing has ended you shall be informed about the possibility of granting a new consent regarding further processing of your Personal data. Should you not be informed about this possibility, or shouldn’t the new consent be granted, the Controller shall see to the proper deletion of your Personal data.
- Our Contact Details
The Controller hereby informs you about his contact details:
- It is possible to contact the Controller in writing on the address of his registered seat;
- It is possible to contact the Controller in writing on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- It is possible to contact the Controller by phone on +420 603 339 725.
- Who Are We Sharing Your Personal Data With?
The Controller hereby, pursuant to Art. 13 par. 1 let. e) of the GDPR, informs you that the Personal data shall be provided to the following recipients:
- The employees of the Controller, who have been properly instructed in the area of protection of Personal data;
- The provider of the MailChimp marketing platform, the company The Rocket Science Group Llc, GA 30308;
- The providers of statistical and analytical tools as well as the optimization of the Controllers services;
- The providers of social media services as used by the Controller (Facebook.com);
- The providers of tools used for remarketing and personalised advertisement;
- The providers of marketing and PR optimization services;
In order to make use of the MailChimp marketing platform, the Controller intends to transfer the Personal data outside of the EU, to USA. The provider of the platform is currently certified within the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Your Rights
You hereby acknowledge that as the data subject, you have following rights as follows from the provisions of the GDPR:
- The right to withdraw the consent granted at any time either in full or in relation to a specific purpose of processing (shall be done via clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of the email received or via contacting the Controller via one of the abovementioned means);
- The right to request from the Controller information regarding the processing of Personal data;
- The right to request from the Controller the rectification of Personal data;
- The right to request from the Controller the erasure of Personal data without any undue delay. The Controller has the duty to erase the Personal data in cases accounted for by the GDPR;
- The right to request from the Controller the restriction of processing of Personal data in cases accounted for by the GDPR;
- The right to request from the Controller the information concerning the provision of Personal data to any third parties;
- The right to request from the Controller access to your Personal data;
- The right to request from the Controller the Personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, and to transmit it to another controller in cases accounted for by the GDPR;
- In cases of any doubts concerning the compliance with the obligations of the Controller regarding the processing of Personal data, the right to complain either with the Controller or with the Office for personal data protection  in the Czech Republic.
 Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, www.uoou.cz, email@example.com.