170 00 Prague
VAT ID: CZ07199813
(here and after also “Automobilist”)
This document and the following texts specify the rights and obligations of Automobilist and the user in the context of competition initiative defined below and through all manners of such mutual business cooperation.
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to "F1® 70th ANNIVERSARY GRAND PRI(x)ZE COMPETITION". By taking part in the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Terms are accepted as final.
This promotion is organized by Automobilist s.r.o.
F1® 70th ANNIVERSARY GRAND PRI(x)ZE COMPETITION
Duration: 19 November 2020 and 25 November 2020 (23:59CET)
Three winners will be announced on 28 November 2020 at (TIME) on (CHANNELS).
Eligibility: The competition is open to global participation; participation is purely voluntary
No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition.
On entering all the required details and submitting an Answer to the Question outlined in the Competition, the user:
- Is considered to be eligible for the competition
- Consents to the processing of Personal Data as per FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP LIMITED (link to this - https://automobilist.com/pages/Consent)
- Consents to receiving the Automobilist newsletter. This consent may be withdrawn subsequently via unsubscribe.
- Formula 1® Decades - Deluxe Collection in a Vintage Box: Set of 8 special posters predetermined by Automobilist and Formula 1 in a Special Vintage Box
- Formula 1® World Champions 1950 - 2019 - Platinum Anniversary Edition comprising of two posters created on the occasion of the 70th Anniversary of Formula 1
- Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport 2019 - Lewis Hamilton signed Collector's Edition poster
Winners: The winner will be chosen through a randomized process from the pool of correctly submitted answers. Thereafter, the winner will be notified by email and may be asked for further information to ensure smooth dispatch of winning prizes from Europe.
General Terms and Conditions
- The competition will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the competition, each participant agrees to be bound by the terms.
- All statements not specified in this document are covered by Automobilist General Terms and Conditions – the User confirms that agrees to apply them to this relationship and this document.
- In case of any inconsistency between the terms of this document and the terms of the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Automobilist accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the competition. Automobilist does not accept responsibility for (1) late entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a participant to enter the Competition or (3) any event which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Automobilist reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this competition, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability
- Automobilist reserves the right to disqualify a User if there are reasonable grounds to believe that this person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including speculations or unruly behavior or failure to comply with these Terms.
- Automobilist accepts no responsibility for any disappointment suffered by any User as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any product.
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by Automobilist from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation.
- If you are aged 15 or under, we will require permission from your parent or guardian in order for you to register on our website, unless otherwise stated at the point of registration. If you are required to provide permission from your parent or guardian, you will be asked to supply the name and email address of a parent or guardian to whom a confirmation email will be sent. Your account will only become active once your parent or guardian has clicked on the link within the confirmation email to provide their consent.
- Automobilist can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the following contact: email@example.com. Automobilist will only respond when considered critical
- In case of a dispute, the final decision lies at the discretion of Automobilist s.r.o