- We accept: VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL
- We don’t charge any credit card fees
- Please note that it is not possible for us to charge an amount higher than the one approved by you
- We are tax registered in EU
VAT, customs and import duties
If your delivery country charges customs or import duties, these will be charged once the package reaches the destination country. You will have to pay these charges seperately. This also applies to the purchase of gifts or purchases made on behalf of another recipient.
Unfortunately, we have no control over customs and import charges and we cannot inform you of how much they will be before you order. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information.
Shipping costs and delivery time
We ship worldwide from our office in Prague. The shipping charge depends on your delivery country and the purchase amount. Additionally, in the case of books, the shipping cost reflects the weight of the item. Please find your delivery zone below to see the shipping charges – as well as how much you need to order to qualify for free shipping.
If your items are in stock, your order is normally shipped within 1-5 business days from receiving your order. Most of our shipments are handled by carriers such as GLS, UPS or Post.
When your order is packed and on its way, you will receive an email from us with a tracking number and an estimated date of delivery. Please ensure to check you spam folder in case you haven’t received your tracking information 5 business days after placing your order. Please note that the listed durations on this page are only estimations and depending on destination, parcels can be delayed in customs.
To ensure a safe delivery – wherever you are in the world – we take great care to package the items in a way that prevents creases, rips, tears or any other damage.
- Our posters are rolled in protective tube
- Our books are shipped in suitably protective packaging
After all the effort that’s gone into getting an order safely to you, it’s important to open the package carefully! Here’s our best advice for a drama-free experience:
- Remove cap from tube
- Gently slide the print out, but don’t force it
- Remove plastic cover
- Uncurl poster and place heavy objects on each corner
- Leave to flatten overnight
- Choose a suitable frame (50 x 70cm)
- Frame it, hang it, love it