- We accept: VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL
- We don’t charge any credit card fees
- Please note that it is not possible for us to charge an amount higher than the one approved by you
- We are tax registered in EU
VAT, customs and import duties
If your delivery country charges customs or import duties, these will be charged once the package reaches the destination country. You will have to pay these charges seperately. This also applies to the purchase of gifts or purchases made on behalf of another recipient.
Unfortunately, we have no control over customs and import charges and we cannot inform you of how much they will be before you order. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information.
Shipping costs and delivery time
Automobilist ships worldwide from the fulfilment centre in Prague. Shipping charges vary as per the final order value and country of delivery. In case of books or non-poster items, the shipping cost will also reflect the weight of the item.
Please find your delivery zone below (DELIVERY ZONE MISSING) to see the shipping charges – as well as the minimum order value to qualify for free shipping. For items in stock, dispatch takes place within 1-5 business days after receiving the order. For posters reflecting live events, the dispatch take may take up to two working weeks. Most of our shipments are handled by carriers such as FedEx, TNT, GLS or UPS .Upon dispatch of your order, an automatic email is sent by Automobilist containing a tracking number and an estimated date of delivery. Please note that the listed durations on this page are only estimations and depending on destination, parcels can be delayed in customs.
To ensure a safe delivery – wherever you are in the world – the products are packaged with great care, preventing creases, rips, tears or any other damage.
- Posters are rolled in protective tube
- Books and Non-Posters are shipped in suitably protective packaging
We’ve done our bit to ensure the order reaches you intact, safely. For a seamless unpacking and installation experience, we recommend the following.
- Remove cap from tube
- Gently slide the print out, but don’t force it
- Remove plastic cover
- Uncurl poster and place heavy objects on each corner
- Leave to flatten overnight
- Choose a suitable frame (50 x 70cm)
- Frame it, hang it, love it
- Click, post, share with us on @iamautomobilist