Automobilist s.r.o. Přístavní 1315/7 170 00 Prague Czech Republic VAT ID: CZ07199813
(here and after also “Automobilist”)
This document and the following texts specify the rights and obligations of Automobilist and the buyer in the context of trade initiative defined below and through all manners of such mutual business cooperation.
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to “KICKOFF20“. By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Terms are accepted as final.
This promotion is organized by Automobilist s.r.o.
First 20 orders placed from 23rd March 2021
- Entitles recipient of Code to a 20% discount for shopping exclusively at the official F1® Print Store on www.automobilist.com, only upon ordering 2 or more posters.
- The Code must be entered in the discount coupon field at the time of check out, to be redeemed on the purchase
- Only the first 20 orders can avail the discount, the serial order of which is determines automatically by the system
- No backordering available
- Code cannot be repeatedly redeemed within the time given period
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer, but Automobilist Club membership-related discounts are applicable
- Standard Shipping terms apply
- Automobilist reserves the right to terminate the promotion at any time during the announced period of validity
- This promotion is only valid through direct purchases on www.automobilist.com
- In case of a dispute, the final decision lies at the discretion of Automobilist s.r.o
Returns / exchanges
Orders may be cancelled up to official dispatch confirmation or 14 days from the time of placing the order, whichever is later. Orders that are cancelled after dispatch has taken place will be charged a ‘convenience fee’ including the cost of courier, packaging and related expenses.
- All statements not specified in this document are covered by Automobilist General Terms and Conditions – the buyer confirms that agrees to apply them to this relationship and this document.
- In case of any inconsistency between the terms of this document and the terms of the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- This Promotion is subject to stock availability and, whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand.
- Automobilist reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Terms without notice.
- Automobilist reserves the right to disqualify a buyer if there are reasonable grounds to believe that this person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including speculations or unruly behavior or failure to comply with these Terms.
- Automobilist accepts no responsibility for any disappointment suffered by any buyer as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any product.
- Automobilist can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the following contact: firstname.lastname@example.org