Automobilist s.r.o. Přístavní 1315/7 170 00 Prague Czech Republic
VAT ID: CZ07199813
(here and after also “Automobilist”)
This document and the following texts specify the rights and obligations of Automobilist and the user in the context of competition initiative defined below and through all manners of such mutual business cooperation.
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to "EGGON COMPETITION". By taking part in the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Terms are accepted as final.
This promotion is organized by Automobilist s.r.o.
Duration: 1 April 2021, 00:01 Pacific Time (PDT) to 6 April 2021, 13:00 Pacific Time (PDT)
Three winners will be announced on 7 April 2021 on Automobilist’s Instagram Channel (@Iamautomobilist)
Eligibility: The competition is open to global participation; participation is purely voluntary
No purchase is necessary for participating in the competition.
To enter the competition:
- Paint an actual/ceramic/similar ‘egg’ in a design inspired by motorsport, specifically helmets worn by drivers
- You are free to create your own design or copy an actual design
- You are free to use paint, colours, pencils, prints and any other creative technique
- Upon completion, submit your entry via
- Emailing images on email@example.com
- Posting images on Instagram and tagging Automobilist
- Using the hashtag #MyRacingEgg
- Note that we will not accept entries via tags/hashtags on Instagram stories
- A committee formed of Automobiilst’s creative time will adjudicate the final designs to select 3 winners
- All three winners will receive one EggOn Boiled Exclusive Easter Edition each - only 3 such editions are being printed as an Easter keepsake
General Terms and Conditions
- The competition will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the competition, each participant agrees to be bound by the terms.
- All statements not specified in this document are covered by Automobilist General Terms and Conditions – the User confirms that agrees to apply them to this relationship and this document.
- In case of any inconsistency between the terms of this document and the terms of the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Automobilist accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the competition. Automobilist does not accept responsibility for (1) late entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a participant to enter the Competition or (3) any event which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Automobilist reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this competition, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability
- Automobilist reserves the right to disqualify a User if there are reasonable grounds to believe that this person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including speculations or unruly behavior or failure to comply with these Terms.
- Automobilist accepts no responsibility for any disappointment suffered by any User as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any product.
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by Automobilist from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation.
- Automobilist can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the following contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Automobilist will only respond when considered critical
- In case of a dispute, the final decision lies at the discretion of Automobilist s.r.o